Is Chobani yogurt gluten-free? Chobani yogurt is one of some kinds of Greek yogurt. Greek yogurt is considered a healthy food which can be a snack that healthier for a body. This creamy food with sour flavor is also chosen to eat for weight loss. It is because yogurt especially Greek yogurt contains less calories. Here are some facts about is all Greek yogurt gluten-free.
All about Greek Yogurt
- Greek yogurt is thicker compared to the common yogurt. It is because Greek yogurt is made by eliminating whey protein which is contained in milk. Whey protein is found in a thinner part of milk, which is why Greek yogurt is thicker.
- The protein contained in Greek yogurt can be three times more than in the common yogurt. Consuming foods that contain a high level of protein is good for your metabolism and makes you full for a longer time. That is why Greek yogurt is good for weight loss.
- Greek yogurt contains less carbohydrate. As it is said before, Greek yogurt is made by eliminating whey protein, which is why it is thicker than common yogurt. It is also Greek yogurt contains less carbohydrate. It is good for you who limit the consumption of carbohydrate.
- Greek yogurt also contains vitamin B12. Vitamin B12 plays a role in producing red blood cells and good for the brain’s nervous system. So that Greek yogurt is great at giving you the energy to do your daily activities and also preventing brain shrinkage.
- Consuming Greek yogurt is good for increasing the health of your intestines. It is because Greek yogurt contains good bacteria or probiotics which are needed in order to balance the bacteria in your intestines. The probiotics are also good for increasing the health of your digestion, increasing your immune, and reducing the risk of digestion diseases.
Is Greek Yogurt Gluten-Free?
There are a lot of questions about Greek yogurt such as is plain Greek yogurt gluten-free or is flavored Greek yogurt gluten-free. It will be better if you choose plain yogurt as much as possible. Avoid buying flavored Greek yogurt such as chocolate flavor yogurt, fruity flavor yogurt, or even vanilla flavor yogurt, if you are limiting the consumption of sugar. It is because flavored Greek yogurt mostly contains a pretty much sugar. The food coloring itself is not really good to be consumed for a long time. Avoid buying Greek yogurt which mentions sugar in its first or second list of ingredients.
You also need to wary about fake fruit contents. A lot of Greek yogurt products claim that they contain real fruits. But not a little of them actually use fake fruit contents or only the extract or the essence of the fruits. So that as it is said before, it will be better if you buy plain Greek yogurt. Just add some fresh fruit and honey if you think it is less sweet. That is the information for you who wonder is chobani yogurt gluten-free.